Yenko Cape Three Points
GHC720 per person
6th-8th March, 2020
Let’s go on a long road trip to Cape Three Points. Cape Three Points, found in the Western Region is the southernmost part of Ghana. It’s surrounded by beautiful and clean beaches and small rainforest. It also houses one of Ghana’s oldest lighthouses.
- Canopy walk at Kakum National Park
- Tour of Fort Metal Cross in Dixcove
- Visit to Cape Three Points by sea
- Boat ride to Nzulenzu to tour the village on stilts
- Tour of Akwidaa village
- Bonfire & Barbecue on the beach at Akwidaa Inn
- Lots of other fun activities
Departure TimePlease arrive by 5:15 AM for a prompt departure at 5:30 AM.
Return Time8th March, 2020. 9:30 PM
Dress CodeCasual Sporty
IncludedBarbecueBoat tourDrinksHotel AccommodationMealsTour ChargesTransportationWater