GHC770 per person
31st July – 2nd August, 2020
We are finally going back to Biakpa and Amedzofe in August having postponed it twice already due to COVID-19. We made our maiden journey to Biakpa in December last year and it was epic! Biakpa is a beautiful village in the Volta Region near Amedzofe which is the highest human settlement in Ghana. It is 3275 feet above sea level.
- Hike to the top of MT. Gemi in Amedzofe and enjoying the scenic views
- Visit and swimming in the fresh water at Wli waterfalls, Ghana’s highest waterfall
- Feeding the playful monkeys at the Tafi Monkey Sanctuary with bananas
- A stop at Sogakope and crossing the Lower Volta bridge on feet. This is Ghana’s longest bridge
- An adventurous hike to Kulugu Waterfall, a hidden canyon-like waterfall within the valleys of Biakpa
- Lots of games and other fun activities
Departure TimePlease arrive by 5:15 AM for a prompt departure at 5:30 AM.
Return Time2nd August, 2020. 11:00 PM
Dress CodeCasual Sporty
IncludedHotel AccommodationMealsTour ChargesTransportationWater
Not IncludedBarbecueBoat tourDrinks